PMI-NB takes the health and well-being of its members and event participants very seriously. Maintaining social distancing requirements to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) means that all PMI-NB events will be held virtually or postponed for the foreseeable future. Follow us on social media and check back here for updates and virtual event registrations. There are also may other free resources available to PMI members on the Virtual Resource Hub. You can also find updates to PMI Global events and certifications on the PMI Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update page.
Welcome to PMI New Brunswick
The PMI New Brunswick (PMI-NB) chapter was incorporated by the Province of New Brunswick on May 19, 2000 and chartered by PMI Global on June 19, 2000.
PMI-NB serves the professional, business and educational communities of the Province of New Brunswick through the advancement and improvement of project management. We serve our members and industry professionals through chapter activities such as workshops, lunch and learns, study groups, resource sharing, networking opportunities and more.
Want to meet and connect with your local Project Managers ? Do you have questions for PMI NB or simply want an occasion to socialize? Join us on April 21st, 2021 for a virtual networking event!
Board of Directors - Call for Nominations
The Project Management Institute New Brunswick Chapter (PMI-NB) is seeking individuals interested in contributing our chapter leadership as a member of the Board of Directors. Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is being held virtually on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 7:00pm. See the "AGM 2021 - Virtual" link above for registration.
The current list (subject to change) of open Board positions includes:
- VP Finance
- VP Service Delivery
- President Elect (open only to current PMI-NB Board Members who have served continuously since the last AGM)
- Various Director positions (exact positions to be determined based on the strategic focus of PMI-NB)
We are looking for new Board of Director (Board) members to:
- Contribute 5-15 hours a month to meet the strategic objectives of PMI-NB chapter
- Work with like-minded people in a collaborative atmosphere
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for volunteering
- Meet people from New Brunswick, Canada, the north-eastern United States, and globally
- Have some fun networking with other professionals
The following criteria applies to all open positions:
- Nominations will be accepted until May 26, 2021 at the AGM
- Nominations prior to the AGM must be submitted to the Past President at [email protected]
- Members may self-nominate or nominate other members whom they feel would be an asset to the Board
- Nominated members will be contacted to ensure they are willing to stand for election
- Anyone nominated at the AGM by someone else will need to accept in person
- An election, if required, will be held at the AGM
- In order to be on the PMI-NB Board, you must be a member of PMI and PMI-NB at the time of the AGM
- There will be no release of a list of nominations until the AGM
- If you have any questions, please contact Lenny Qian, Past President of PMI-NB, at the address above