Board of Directors - President Elect
Successor to the president; elected volunteer who will assist the president with his or her duties of managing the chapter and assume the role of the chapter president if the president is unable to perform duties for any reason.
Estimated Volunteer Hours per Month: 20–30
Roles and Responsibilities
- Move immediately into President/Chair position upon its vacancy without further nomination or voting approvals.
- Assist the President in carrying out his/her duties.
- Represent the president in his or her absence
- Assume the role of president if the president is unable to perform duties for any reason
- Assist the president in his or her duties
- Oversee the operations committee
- Serve as member ex-officio with the right to vote on all committees except the nominating committee
- Assist in the development and implementation of a succession and transition plan
Strategic and Business Management Skills
- Budget Management
- Financial Planning
- PMI Knowledge and Experience
- Resource Management
- Ability to Delegate Effectively
- Decision Making
- Skilled in Strategic Planning and Process Execution
- Team Building Skills