PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training Program
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. Show your peers, employers, and stakeholders that your agile knowledge runs deep.
Created by agilists for agilists, the PMI-ACP is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts—75 percent versus 56 percent—as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Requirements for qualifying to write the PMI-ACP Exam
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
What the program includes
This program includes 25 hours of team instructions offered virtually using Zoom technology.
All participants receive:
- The examination Content Outline
- Comprehensive Agile tests
- A certificate of Completion
- Support for the completion of their PMI-ACP examination application
- An Actin plan for achieving this certification
- Ongoing support until they pass their PMI-ACP examination
Participants need to acquire the Agile Practice guide, which PMI member can download free of charge
To get the PMI-ACP, as well as attending the classes and test discussion, participants should read the assigned material and take the tests
Each participant is responsible to apply, schedule and pay for their PMI-ACP exam, which has a fee of $495USD for non-members and $435 USD for members.
This program will provides 21 education hours towards your PMI-ACP cerrtification prerequisites.
Program Roadmap Success
The course discusses the domains as defined by the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Upon completion of the program, participants will have confidence in passing the exam, through knowing:
- Details on the seven domain areas of the PMI-ACP
- A streamlined approach to succeed in the exam
Registration fee for the program
$1,400 for non-members, $1,200 for PMI members.
Courses to be on Wednesday evenings starting December 9th, 2020. Course will take a break during the holidays and start back in January, 2021.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
$1,043.47 PMI NB Member Ticket
$1,217.39 Non-Member Ticket