AGM 2020 - Virtual
The AGM will be a structured business meeting reviewing the activities of the past year and looking forward to the future for upcoming events, conferences and the budget for the next year. The business meeting will also focus on electing our new PMI-NB Executive and Directors.
1 PDU (Leadership)
- Highlights and Challenges
- Strategy Review / Service Delivery Review / Communications Review
- Financial Update
- Thank You to Outgoing Board Members
- Election of New Board Members
- Other Business Items
- Final Thoughts
- Meeting Close
- Welcome to the New President of PMI New Brunswick
Registration is required to ensure PMI-NB membership status.
Please register by Monday, June 15.
A link to the online meeting will be sent to all registrants on Tuesday, June 16.
$0.00 Open to all current PMI-NB members only